Friday, November 12, 2004

What the FCC?

Evidently the FCC has put the fear of fines into about 20 ABC affiliates. These were to scared to air "Saving Private Ryan" yesterday- VETERAN'S DAY...

NEW YORK (AP) "More than 20 ABC affiliates around the country, including two in Ohio, have announced that they won't take part in the network's Veterans Day airing of "Saving Private Ryan," saying the acclaimed film's violence and language could draw sanctions from the Federal Communications Commission."

Check out the link for the full story...
HERE

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will somebody tell me why articles and blog sites such as your What the FCC? do not get more exposure? After reading yours Bunny I am going to make a better commitment to create traffic to all of my favorites. making money is what on line opportunities are about. So many surfers state that on line business promotion through blogging should be frowned upon. I was one of those a couple of years ago but when I got layed off I found it to be a blessing. Lots of success to you. Keep on affiliating and selling; We all need your help.

10:54 PM, November 11, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bunny we try our best at Affiliates Program to promote business ventures and affiliate programs. Your What the FCC? is giving us more success filled ideas. Your theme and promotions are just what we need over the e-commerce network. Making money through affiliates and residual income are our main goals and we thank you for your great blog.

11:38 AM, November 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bunny I’ve been looking for related blogs and I came across yours on What the FCC? during my trawl, so I thought it would be polite to let you know about my visit. You are most welcome to come and visit me at . Bye for now and have a nice day! Artisan.

10:37 PM, December 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home